The benifits of these Essential oils used in products.
- Birch Sweet essential oil is an effective addition to massage oil blends for sore muscles, sprains and painful joints because of its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
- Cajeput Essential Oil has antiseptic and anti-microbial properties and is used chiefly as a local application for skin ailments and as a stimulating expectorant.
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil has revitalizing and toning properties and is considered one of the best oils for mature skin. Carrot Seed Oil also assists in removing toxins and water build up in the skin, giving it a fresher and more firm appearance.
- Cedarwood Texas White Essential Oil is believed to assist with the following ailments: acne, arthritis, bronchitis, catarrh, circulation problems, congestion, coughs, cystitis, dandruff, eczema, greasy hair, leucorrhea, oily skin, psoriasis, sinusitis and water retention.
- Roman Camomile essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antispasmodic, antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant, antineuralgic, antiphlogistic, carminative, cholagogue, cicatrisant, emenagogue, analgesic, febrifuge, hepatic, sedative, nervine, digestive, tonic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, sudorific, stomachic, anti inflammatory and anti infectious.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is believed to have the following properties: stimulant, antiseptic, antibiotic, astringent and is excellent for exhausted states & feelings of weakness & depression. It is also considered to have natural insect repellent properties. This oil has a very bright, sweet scent with green undertones.
- Eucalyptus essential Oil has a clear, clean herbaceous scent. It is said to be useful for clearing congestion, aiding in construction of new skin cells and preventing bacterial growth. It is reputed to have a healing action on burns, blisters, wounds and insect bites, and has been used to combat sore muscles and joints. Eucalyptus Radiata is preferred by some as it is less stimulating than Eucalpytus Globulus
- Fennel essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, antispasmodic, aperitif, carminative, depurative, diuretic, emenagogue, expectorant, galactogogue, laxative, stimulant, stomachic, splenic, tonic and vermifuge substance.
- Frankincense Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, disinfectant, astringent, carminative, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, digestive, diuretic, emenagogue, expectorant, sedative, tonic, uterine and vulnerary substance.
- Geranium essential oil has a sweet, heavy, aroma with some notes similar to that of Rose. It is said to be beneficial for all skin types as it has balances the skin’s sebum. It is reputed in its use for eczema and burns, as well as its ability to hydrate and nourish dry and mature skin.
- Ginger Root essential oil has a spicy, sharp and warm aroma. It is reputed to be beneficial in clearing bruises and sores, as well as being helpful in easing muscle cramps, stiffness and aches. It is also said to be useful for coughs, colds, flu, and nausea.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as a diuretic, disinfectant, stimulant, antidepressant, antiseptic, aperitif, lymphatic and tonic substance.
- Lavender essential oil has a fresh, floral scent with woody undertones. It is said to be beneficial for most skin conditions as it promotes the growth of new cells. It has a healing effect on burns and sunburn, and can be helpful for use on eczema, psoriasis and acne. It has also been reputed as a sedative and anti-depressant. The 40/42 Lavender Essential Oil is said to have the sweetest and most intense lavender scent and is the most popular Lavender species.
- Lemon essential oil has a fresh, sharp citrus scent that is refreshing and cooling. It is reported that it brightens dull complexions by removing dead skin cells, and that it has an effective cleansing action on hair and skin. It is also said that lemon essential oil has a softening effect on scar tissue and helps protect against brittle nails. This is a pure, therapeutic grade, organic essential oil.
- Litsea Cubeba essential oil has a crisp, earthy citrus smell. Its scent has been compared to lemongrass although it is slightly softer and sweeter. It is reported to have tonic and astringent properties which help to balance oily skin and hair. It is also said to have calming, anti-inflammatory and insecticidal properties.
- Marjoram Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an analgesic, antispasmodic, anaphrodisiac, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, cordial, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, emenagogue, expectorant, fungicidal, hypotensive, laxative, nervine, sedative, stomachic, vasodilator and vulnerary substance.
- Orange Sweet oil has an intense refreshing and zesty citrus scent. It is reputed for it’s use on oily and dull skin, as well as for colds & flu. It is said to be an antidepressant and helpful for stress. This is a pure, therapeutic grade, organic essential oil.
- Patchouli essential oil has a warm, earthy, sweet aroma. It is reputed as a tissue regenerator and is said to heal rough, cracked skin, sores and wounds. Patchouli is also reported to help with acne, eczema, skin irritations and dandruff.
- Peppermint essential oil has strong, sharp, refreshingly minty fragrance. It’s dual action warming/cooling sensation is reputed to be beneficial for relieving itching, inflammation, sunburn and muscle ailments. Peppermint is also believed to soften skin, aid treatment of greasy hair/skin and energize the mind and body.
- Pine Essential oil has a crisp, fresh, forest-like scent with a slight sweet, citrus like undertone. It is said to be healing on cuts, and beneficial for skin irritations, eczema, aches and arthritis. It is also reported to be an antibacterial oil and is helpful for coughs and colds.
- Rosemary essential oil has a strong, fresh herbal aroma. It is said to have astringent properties, and that it can aid in reducing puffiness and swelling, treating scalp disorders, clearing acne and dull complexions, and improving the condition of dry and mature skin. Rosemary is also reputed to have wonderful stimulating properties for the mind and that it helps improve mental clarity.
- Sage essential oil is reputed to have anti-inflammatory properties, and can help with rheumatism pain. Sage is also said to help reduce the appearance of pores and heal wounds.
Of the many health benefits of sage, some of the most important include its ability to improve brain function, lower inflammation throughout the body, prevent chronic diseases, boost the strength of the immune system, regulate proper digestion, alleviate skin conditions, increase the health and strength of bones, slow the onset of cognitive disorders, and prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal fragrance. It is reputed for it’s ability to fight all three types of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses) and it’s cleansing ability. It is also said to be beneficial for many skin conditions including acne, oily skin, burns, sores, sunburns and dry scalp conditions.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil has a rich, exotic, sweet, floral fragrance. Ylang-ylang is used primarily for scent a
It is reputedly beneficial for all skin types as it is said to have a balancing action on sebum. Ylang Ylang is also reported to have a stimulating effect on the scalp which may promote better hair growth. It is said to have a calming effect on the mind.